Windsor Hills is located just off of Highway 192 and is within easy reach of the I-4, Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios. The closest golf course is just a few minutes walk from the resort and there are many more golf courses in the area.
Click on the marker to get driving directions to and from the resort
DIRECTIONS FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Orlando International Airport is an easy 30 minute drive from Windsor Hills.
Please note that these directions take you on 417, which is a toll road. The total toll needed is $5.75.
- Exit the airport using the South Exit and follow the signs for Toll Road 417 South toward Disney/Kissimmee.
- Get on toll road 417 South (4 1/2 miles from the airport). The sign says Tampa/Disney World.
- You will go through two toll stations, each requiring $2.50.
- Continue on 417 for 19 miles from the airport. Take exit #2 (Celebration Ave. to 192).
- There is a $.75 exit toll, and exact change is required.
- Follow the signs to 192 West (go Right at the exit)
- Turn left on to 192 West/Irlo Bronson Highway
- Drive on 192 West for 3.5 miles until you reach Old Lake Wilson Road/545
- Turn left onto Old Lake Wilson Road/545
- Windsor Hills Resort is ¾ mile down on the right. The entrance road is Teascone Rd.
- Proceed to the security guard and get your temporary parking pass. (You will need to show your Windsor Hills Rental Voucher to gain access, so be sure to have this handy.)
- If you don’t have your rental voucher please email us so we can e mail you your voucher,